All of us at The Australian Stockman's Hall Of Fame are committed to providing you with peace of mind
in protecting your privacy. We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1998, which sets out
a set of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
- Your name
- Current address
- Telephone number
- Mobile phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
If you choose to not provide us with the personal information we request from you, we may not
be able to provide you with the services you require, or you may experience difficulty or
delays in the delivery of our services and products.
How We Collect Personal Information
Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
Directly from you via business cards, details provided in correspondence, over the
telephone or when submitted by a form on our web site;
- Your representatives;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- When legally required to do so.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Verify your identity;
- Assist you with our products and services
- Provide or improve our service delivery through a range of media;
Administer and manage our services provided to you including charging,
billing and collection of debts;
- Inform you of ways the products and services provided to you can be improved;
- Research and develop our products and services;
- Improve our understanding of your business to provide you with better products and services;
- Maintain and improve our business systems for improved services and product delivery.
- When we disclose personal information
When we disclose personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, Australian Stockman's Hall
of Fame may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Australian
Stockman's Hall of Fame. These organisations carry out our:
- Delivery activities;
- Mailing systems;
- Billing and debt collection;
- Market research.
Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Australian
Stockman's Hall of Fame providing our products and services to you. Australian Stockman's
Hall of Fame takes reasonable steps to ensure these organisations are subject to obligations of
confidentiality or privacy in relation to the protection of your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- Other companies that share an ownership with Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame;
- Your authorised representatives, accountants or legal advisers when requested by you to do so;
- Credit providers;
- Our professional advisors, including our lawyers, accountants and auditors;
- Government or regulatory organisations as required or authorised by law;
- Help us ensure we hold accurate information
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
Australian Stockman's Hall of Fame takes all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal
information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date.
However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large
extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as
your address, telephone numbers and email addresses.
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information. If you would like to do so, please let us know.
You may be required to provide proof of identity and/or put you request in writing for security reasons.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for repetitive requests for, and providing access to, your information.